Monday, March 28, 2011

Lousiana's Cajun Country Boudin Trail detailed in Philadelphia Inquirer


In yesterday's Sunday Philadelphia Inquirer Travel Section there was a really nice article about the Boudin Trails in Louisiana. If you ever get down to New Orleans for more than a few days I would highly recommend renting a car and driving out to Cajun Country to do some sightseeing and boudin (and cracklin') sampling. My wife and I have done so on our last couple trips down to Louisiana and it was a lot of fun. In addition to following and eating along the boudin trail other highlights could include a stop off at the Savoy Music Center and the Cajun Music Hall of Fame in Eunice, LA; the Tabasco Factory tour in Avery Island, LA, and a visit to Floyd's Record Shop in Ville Platte to pick up some cajun or zydeco music. I'll share some photos of my Cajun Country tour in a future post. For now here's a couple of boudin related photos to whet your appetite.



No comments:

Post a Comment