Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's time...

..for my wife and I to head down to New Orleans. Flight leaves in a few hours and sister will pick us up at airport. Thought I'd point folks to a couple different sites where they can read up on the different krewes and parades. Most of the New Orleans Local TV stations (WWLTV, WDSU,WGNO) have pages dedicated to Mardi Gras and Carnival. On the Channel 6 WDSU site they have brief video overviews of each krewe as their parade dates approach (hoping they will put one up re: Krewe Of Mid-City sometime before Sunday). Go HERE for link (you have to scroll down to middle of page to find "Video" section). Speaking of Krewe Of Mid-City, the MyNewOrleans.com website picked our parade as one of the best Daytime parades. Go HERE for that article. Well, as they say in the song, I've got my ticket in my hand and I'm goin down to New Orleans!

No comments:

Post a Comment